Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let's Say Thanks

One of the fun things I enjoy doing every year is to send a thank you card through Xerox's "Let's Say Thanks" holiday promotion. You visit their site, choose a postcard you like, enter your first name and city and a message and they will print the postcard and send it to a serviceman or woman.

Last year, I remember sending a "Muscle Car" post card. This year, I sent this one because I thought I'd get a kick out of it if I were to get it! It was drawn by 10 year-old Brianna in Jacksonville, NC. I think I enjoy looking at the pictures the kids drew more than anything.


Go there, pick your own, send your appreciation -- it takes only SECONDS and imagine the thrill these folks get from getting these cards. Send one from each person in your house. Kindness ---> pass it on.

No comments: