Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football Season Officially Starts

Today was the Joelton Vikings' first season game against the Greenbrier Bobcats. There is a fierce rivalry there because last year this was one of the two teams that beat us. Greenbrier is known for having a great football program. Imagine all our surprise and appreciation for our boys' hard work when they won 22-0. IMPRESSIVE work!! It was a very hot day and the boys played really hard despite the heat. Here are a few photos of Josh (#74) during this game.







Interestingly enough, I don't normally see Josh knocked down during a game. He is a solid boy who does a great job at his position. So, when I saw this, I had to ask him about it. I said, "I saw some boy knock you down." He said, "Yes, he was about 12 stories high!" This boy was very tall and must be really strong.

No comments: