Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still a Little Boy at Heart

Yesterday when we came home, Josh said he wanted to go out back and drive his remote control boat in the pool. He had used the money he made working at the yard sale to buy this boat. I told him that was fine because I was cleaning the house.

I went to look out the back door to check on him and found this:



I haven't seen him play trucks in ages. It was so sweet that I rushed around to find the camera and snap some photos through the door before he saw me. I didn't even have the heart to get mad that he pour sand all over the deck right beside the pool.

I remember when he was little and he played trucks all the time. He and Braiden were always construction workers and were always building something. He used to call a bulldozer a "bullsofer" pronounced bull-so-fer. It was so sweet.

So this was a fun reminder of all the fun we have had watching him grow up -- and he's still not there yet.

No comments: