Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today???

It's 12:42 a.m. FRIDAY in Kyrgyzstan right now. In less than 12 hours, if court is going to happen for us today, it will. I'm a bit stressed. I'm going to work on cleaning house for a while to keep my mind occupied and then watch Josh swim for a while. I'm certain I'll not be able to sleep a wink tonight. Soclosesoclosesoclose! Excitement builds right alongside the fear.

I have called the agency. The country director is out today. I spoke with the agency director who doesn't have any reason to believe it won't happen tomorrow but commented that if for any reason it didn't happen it would be anytime because all things are in order and ready.

I just have to remind myself to breath. This is crazy.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you!! Keep me posted!!!