Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stroller - Compliments of the Parents

At my shower, my mom said she was going to buy the stroller we had picked out. I told her to wait because I had a coupon for 20% off at Babies R Us but that it wasn't good until August 15. So, today, we went out there and she got it for us.

I am very excited to get it. I can't wait to take Ellie to the zoo, the mall and walk her around the neighborhood. I hope she likes it!

My mother pointed out, however, that both strollers and carseats have hard bottoms. She's thinking she might make a pad out of memory foam to put under the seat on the stroller. I think Ellie would like that.

Here is a stock photo of the stroller as I don't plan on taking it out of the box just yet. It's a Chicco Cortino.



I have another 20% off coupon that is good for next week so I think we're going to try to get the infant car seat then. 20% off really helps.

No comments: