Wednesday, October 8, 2008

1 Day ...


Is anyone else tired? I'm tired. It's midnight. I have repacked my bags -- again. The results are STILL the same -- with the orphanage donations, I am going to HAVE to have a larger bag for it. I suppose I will call my friend Lisa and borrow her suitcase again. I just did NOT want to have to lug another bag with me all the way around the world. *sigh*

Ellie's bag came in at 48 pounds. Close. Mine has yet to be weighed, but I think it's ok. It's just too much STUFF and I've whittled it down to what I think I absolutely have to have.

Josh said tonight he wished he were going back with me. When I asked him why he simply stated, "Because I like to travel." I reminded him how long (and boring) the flights were and how bored he was in country and he said, "Well, if Daddy had taken me swimming more, I wouldn't have been bored." *smile* He went every day.

Oh well... I'm tired and going to bed. In 30 hours, I'll be on a plane. Unbelievable. I wonder how much I can cram in in that amount of time???
AND... score one for mom, I ordered Josh's Clone Trooper costume tonight. While I am away, it will arrive and for once in my life, I will be ahead of schedule on something. I will let you in on a secret though -- there are no fall decorations up at our house and there won't be this year. I don't have treat bags for Josh and Ellie either -- they might just end up with a Wal-mart bag. I suspect I'll be too tired to care a whole lot. BUT... they will both have costumes. Ta Da!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, you are making me feel bad for not having ordered their costumes yet...

If you get a chance, could you please take some pics of the orphanage? We don't have any and would like to show them to Scarlett one day.

LaLa said...

One more sleep...YAY....

You go girl on getting that costume. I know you will have the best Fall yet!!

No packing advice here. If you were going to China I would say don't take so much but I don't know what you will have readily available but since you've been once you do...now, GO GET YOUR GIR