Friday, October 31, 2008

No Trick or Treating - Very Sad

I am very sad that we will not be Trick or Treating, or Trunk or Treating or dressing up or anything here at the Latham house tonight. *sigh*

Josh is feeling better -- as evidenced by the fact that he is hungry, but I don't think he's well enough to go out. A local church is having a "trail of treats" tomorrow night, so if he is better, we might dress up and go do that or go over to Owen Farm (where his class went today) just so we can do something for Halloween.

It stinks, but what can you do? In all honesty, I don't feel up to it either. My meds have made things better, but I'm a ways from 100% yet.

Thanks for the kind comments and prayers headed our way.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh Goodness!Hope you and Josh are both feeling better soon!

Anita said...

I do pray you all are feeling better SOON! And there's always another year for dressing up or even another day! ;) HUGS!!

Mala said...

Ohhhhh, that's too bad. I hope you are all feeling better today.
My two were the ONLY trick or treaters in the entire neighborhood so the adults were pretty heavy-handed dolling out the candy. So if Josh needs any I'm sure Beck and Morgan have a few pounds to share! (oh man, they're going to be on a sugar high until fourth of July!)

Feel better!!!!