Wednesday, September 17, 2008

21 - Three Weeks


I'm too tired tonight to post much. We are having another yard sale tomorrow to see if we can get rid of some the things that we left from the last sale, so we have been moving our items over to my mom's house tonight. We have to be up really early tomorrow so I need to get in the bed.

THREE WEEKS from today I get on a plane. Speaking of planes, our airline tickets arrived today.

And just one little picture of Ellie tonight -- getting her massage (see she IS a princess!!).

3 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck with the sale! Three weeks is not that long you are almost here. Yeah!!!

Jackie said...

I can't believe you are down to 3 weeks. Time is flying now. Good luck with the sale this weekend!!!!

Jeanne said...

I hope your sale rocks!