Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I Sacked the Quarterback"

Sadly, I NEVER get photos of the really cool things Josh does at the football game. He told me after the game that he had sacked the quarterback! How awesome!!

I'm still not sure if that made up for the fact that upon arrival at the park (an hour away from home), Josh casually asked, "Where's my shoes?" WHAT???? We were too far away and with not enough time to return home for the cleats, so we are now the proud owners of a less expensive "backup" pair. We have since had a conversation about future actions and responsibilities. We now all understand that if Josh forgets anything he needs to play football, he will not be allowed to play during that game.

Joelton Vikings played against the Portland Panthers. We won 33-12. The Vikings had a great day today!!

My regular camera did not get back in time to do photos this week, so my mom let me borrow one of her cameras to take pictures today.

Here are a few of Josh.



The above was sort of an "accident' photo, but I really liked how it turned out.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I really really liked the closeup photo... how awesome.... Nothing is ever just an accident is it???

Ann B.

Rachel said...

I loved that photo too! And GO JOSH!! That's awesome! We have high hopes that Alex will be a linebacker. We're a big football family!