Saturday, September 27, 2008

Go Pub*lix!!

We joined the Baby Club at Pu*blix Grocery (you can do it online) and got a TON of coupons. They come each month. I had some that were due to expire soon (the first batch) so before dinner last night, Josh and I went to Pu*blix to rack up on goodies!!

We had a coupon to buy one can of formula, get a box of 16 travel pouches free (a $9.50 value and perfect for me!!), two BOGO free coupons for Huggies wash/lotion/shampoo, a BOGO free coupon for Pub*lix wipes refills, a $1.50 off 8 jars of baby food (which was already on sale), a $1.50 off Huggies wipes (also on sale), free hand sanitizer, a free cocoa butter lotion and a coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase. We got all the below items for $40. Considering a can of formula is $25.59, I'm pretty pleased with my bargains!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Publix Baby Club rocks!!!