Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elephant Princess?

We had decided quite a while back that Ellie was going to be an "ellie-phant" for Halloween this year. We do "trunk or treat" at our church. I got a cute little costume, very simple, on Ebay for $2.99. I've been pondering it for a while, and I'm thinking it might be really cute, if I put her tiara on it and a tutu and she could go as an Ellie-phant Princess. Since grey and pink go well together I might can pull it off. We'll have to see!! Oddly enough, in this photo, the costume looks a lot like a rat.



Josh has decided he wants to be a Star Wars Clone Trooper. He did show me a photo of it online and I need to order it soon so it will come while I'm away. He was Darth Vadar last year. The irony is that he doesn't even watch Star Wars. Oh well...


The jury is still out as to whether I will dress up this year. Last year, you might remember, I was the Queen Bee (it truly was funny!!). The year before, we all were Peanuts characters. I, of course, was Lucy; Kevin was Charlie Brown and so was Josh. Prior to that I have been Snow White, Tigger and Pooh. What goes with an elephant and a clone trooper??? I don't think they have a "sleep deprived, jet lagged, just got back from Kyrgzstan with a baby on a different time schedule" costume. Oh wait, I'll just go as me!!

No comments: