Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Progress Reports from School

I love when I can brag on my little man. No matter how old he gets, he will always be my little man.

Today was progress report day. There have been times in the last few years that this was a huge source of discomfort for all of us. There were years where Joshua HATED school. He started middle school now and loves it. He told me Saturday he wished it were Sunday so he would get to go to school the next day. He got all A's and B's and his B's were on a point or two away from A's. We are so very, very proud of how well he is doing so far this year.

We also got his TCAP scores the other day and they were all excellent. He has no excuse now for doing poorly -- his tests indicate that he is a smart boy.

Great job, Josh, we are very proud of you!! Keep up the great work!!

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Good job, Josh! I work in a middle school so I know it can be a hard adjustment. It's awesome that he loves school.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Josh! Keep it up!