Saturday, September 13, 2008

In Search of ... Calling All Blog Readers

In my last post, I mentioned a valance I can't find for Ellie's room, so I thought I would enlist the help of blog readers (great suggestion Ann!!) to check the local craigslists in their area and any other resources they have to find the following valance:

Ella Grace by Cocalo. It looks like this:

If you are able to find it, email me at mblatham@charter.net. I know that someone will be able to find it!!!

UPDATE:

Thank you to so many of you who searched the internet, craiglist and offered to go check stores to find a valance for Ellie's room. I'm always moved by the kindness of people I've never even met!!! So, Hilary was the "winner" who came in first with a website that I could order from. Several others came up with sites but she had hers in my inbox first. I ordered it today and it is on it's way. My mom will be happy; I'll be happy; Ellie won't know or care, I'm sure. Cross another thing off the list!!

5 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

http://kidsstuffsuperstore.com/

They have it!

Betsy said...

Maria, what stores carried it near you? I'm more than willing to go to stores to look for it too...

Jeanne said...

Sorry to say that the SF Bay Area craigslist doesn't have it. But I do know some excellent people who sew. You could always make a valance out of coordinating fabric.

Shannon said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled and do some searching!

janiece said...

HAHAHA--leave it to Hilary!